Friday, November 26, 2010
Reasons Why You Should Visit The St. James Bazaar
St. James the Great Bazaar, is the biggest Bazaar in the South. Why do we recommend for you to visit?
1. The entrance is FREE! No need to pay Php30- Php100 unlike in other bazaars.
2. More than 470 booths to choose from. Concessionaires are the veterans from almost all the popular bazaars such as Rockwell, Karl Edwards, Greenhills and Tiendesitas - in one location!
3. It is open to non Alabang Home Owners. For your convenience there is a shuttle from the parking area to the bazaar area.
4. Great layout. The bazaar is divided into sections such as the FOOD AREA, PARKING AREA and GYM AREA. Organized Shopping Experience. You may also view the layout before entering the vicinity, to skim through your chosen concessionaires.
5. Screening of concessionaires is done 6 months prior to scheduled bazaar dates. Which means, all items in the bazaar were carefully chosen under a stringent screening process.
6. Longer Shopping Time. The bazaar starts at 9am, earlier opening time than most malls. It ends at 9pm.
7. It only happens ONCE a year only! 4 days of South Shopping = 1 year's worth of wait.
8. Last but not the least, JEAN & ROSZ, accessory trend spotters will be there! We will have new pieces just for this bazaar. Why wouldn't we? It took us half a year to prepare!
We look forward to seeing you there. Believe us when we tell you.... It's worth your time!
Visit Jean & Rosz at ROW 6, PARKING AREA. This location is the one that's closer to the St. James Church.
St. James the Great Bazaar
Cuenca Road, Ayala Alabang Village