In the ZOE report, Rachel Zoe just revealed her latest guide... Excessorize. It features 20 must-have outfit add ons. For this edition, she highlighted wide-rimmed hats and over-sized sunnies as summer essentials. But some interesting accessories were the fingerless gloves and corset belts.
Caroline Amato Gloves, $50
As for fashion jewelry, some interesting must-haves include: a fashion reptile ring and A STATEMENT NECKLACE!
Kara by Kara Ross, $155
lovely lovely Centurion Necklace
Banana Republic, $70
The market has so much STATEMENT necklaces so you wouldn't have a hard time looking for your very own STATEMENT. But here are some tips on how you can wear one best:
1. In buying this type of necklace, make sure that you will be comfortable in wearing the piece. Don't buy just because it is in!
2. Not all STATEMENT necklaces are embellished. You can opt for boho-inspired, colored enamels or vintage-treated depending on your character.
3. Try not to wear glitzy or embellished stoned ones during daytime, not unless you want to get so much attention in the mall. Best to wear those during night outs, parties, or sometimes in casual dinners.
4. Wear simple make-up with it.
5. STATEMENT necklaces allow you to explore your fashion style. It doesn't mean that conservative women can't wear one.
It is always a thrill to experiment, so go get one now, It is never too late!
And by the way, check out Rachel's animal bracelets! I love them.
Check out Jean & Rosz collection for some of these accessory must-haves!